Note: The use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, and the use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. “Content” includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, graphics, forms and anything else contained in or on this Web site.
2. “User” includes, but is not limited to, any person who accesses this Web site by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized and unauthorized means.
II. Copyright and trademarks ownership:
3. The content of this Web site is owned by Canada Pardons & US Waivers of Edmonton, Alberta. All Content is protected by domestic and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized reproduction of any content in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This especially applies to Go-Daddy website builders/hackers. Note: We use http://copyscape.com to regularly monitor the Internet for copyright infringements.
III. Permitted secondary uses
4. Upon our approval the User may freely download, copy, display, exhibit, share, or otherwise distribute the Content of this Web site for noncommercial or media related purposes only. However, on any such downloading, copying, display, exhibition, sharing or distribution, the User must explicitly acknowledge Canada Pardons & US Waivers as the provider of such Content, leave all links to our Web site in place and not charge any fee to access the information other than a standard subscription fee. Canada Pardons & US Waivers reserves the right to require the User to delete, destroy or otherwise remove any Content that is used in a manner that in our opinion is contrary or otherwise inappropriate, derogatory or offensive.
5. The User agrees that any person to whom the Content is provided directly or indirectly through the User, will be advised of the terms of this Agreement, and that each such person is bound by these terms.
6. The User may in no way modify, reformulate, adapt, alter, adjust, change, disassemble, frame, mirror or decrypt any of the Content of this Web site.
IV. Choice of law
7. Any dispute arising out of the use of this Web site, the Content or availability thereof, the construction or interpretation of this Agreement, or anything related or similar thereto is governed by the laws of the province of Alberta, Canada, without any reference to conflicts of laws, rules or principles.
8. Any dispute arising out of the use of this Web site, the Content or availability thereof, the construction or interpretation of this Agreement, or anything related or similar thereto is only to be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the legal boundaries of the province of Alberta, Canada.
V. Rights to control site
9. The Content of this Web site is subject to change at anytime without any notice to Users. Canada Pardons & US Waivers may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting.
VI. Limitations of liability
10. This Web site is designed to provide knowledge for informational and instructional purposes only. The information has been taken from a variety of sources that are believed to be reliable, and the information is believed to be accurate at the time it is posted to this Web site. However, because of the many sources that contribute to this Web site, there is no way to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate at any moment in time. Contact Canada Pardons & US Waivers for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
11. If this Web site should contain links that lead the User to other sites on the World Wide Web, the links shall be provided for convenience only. A link to any other Web site should not be taken to imply any endorsement of any other Web site or product or service by Canada Pardons & US Waivers its affiliates, agents and/or employees.
12. Canada Pardons & US Waivers has a right to refuse service to anyone and grant a refund for services that are not performed, minus banking transaction fees if applied. All Users agree that Canada Pardons & US Waivers shall not be held liable for any Damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general, however caused.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR USEFULNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALBERTA PARDONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. Canada Pardons & US Waivers does not warrant that the use of this Web site will be uninterrupted, error-free, stable or suitable for all Users. Any User who accesses this Web site does so solely at his or her own risk.
14. The User agrees to indemnify, contribute to and hold harmless Canada Pardons & US Waivers, its affiliates, agents, and/or employees, against any liability, be it civil, criminal or quasi-criminal, resulting from any violation of any law by the User in their use of this Web site.
Canada Pardons & US Waivers, also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site and subscribes to our services. This statement outlines the information we collect and how we use the information.
Canada Pardons & US Waivers will not collect or retain any information about you personally (that is, your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do provide us with personal information, we will endeavor to keep that information private and confidential, and will only use it to serve you to the best of our ability. We will never sell any information about you or disclose it to any third party without your prior consent. If you decide to use our service we will take care to see that your privacy is maintained at all times. Our Secure Online Application uses 256 bit SSL encryption to protect your identity and valuable information. In addition, you choose how we communicate with you, and your credit card bill will not show our full company name. Any envelopes sent to you will only show our P.O. Box as a return address. We also take strong measures to see that all communications from the police, courthouses and Parole Board come through our office so that you, your family, friends, neighbors, etc., are never bothered. By submitting your email address you agree that we can email you special offers and anouncements from time to time, which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We are aware that you may be concerned about the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information when corresponding with us. For this reason we have set up secure forms that are protected using the latest SSL technology. For this same reason all applications and forms are stored on a secure network in a separate building that has no public access. Please note that when corresponding by regular email that such communications can be intercepted in transit and viewed by others. If you would like to communicate with us in a more secure manner than regular email, please call or fax us.
Acceptance of Terms